Feature Your Business
Are you looking to attract new customers and grow your business?
Do you struggle with the most effective marketing and advertising means to do so?
Do you have a community involvement and corporate-giving interest?
“This has been by far the best advertising we’ve done in a while
to get new customers in the store.”
Rob Raistrick, President, Barrhaven Source for Sports
“We’re thrilled with the results. This is a first time partnership that is working great!”
Joe Lowes, Manager of Premium Seat Sales, Ottawa Senators
“We know we have put new customers through the doors and we’re happy
with the goodwill we’ve created helping minor hockey and hopefully soon other sports”
Mike Swartzack, owner of 5 Sports Experts locations
”Working with Community Engage has proven to us that we can grow our business and in doing
so better support our local hockey associations, players and communities.”
Shane Byrne, Head Endless Ice Instructor, Family Physio Sport Conditioning and Wellness Centre
“Our experience with Community Engage has been extremely positive. You were very helpful during
both the planning and execution of the promotion. We accomplished our goal of generating awareness,
exposing new customers to our service and helping local minor hockey associations. This is a method
of advertising we would strongly encourage for other businesses and one we will do again for sure.”
Darren McCready, Principal, Hockey Wash
“Community Engage has provided Supershooter.ca with terrific exposure in the
minor hockey community. Since we began working with Community Engage our brand awareness
has increased, our website traffic has increased and our sales have increased! We are proud to be a
part of Community Engage fund raising programs for minor hockey. We look forward to
continuing our successful partnership with Community Engage as they expand across Canada.
David Saunders, Founder, Supershooter
“We recently ran a campaign with Community Engage and we found Jason and Rob
to be extremely professional in all of our dealings. They were responsive to any questions
we had, and offered creative solutions to meet our unique distribution needs. The campaign
was a great success, and I would recommend Community Engage as an effective, no hassle marketing tool.”
Stephanie Spruston, Partner, ODR Gear
Imagine for a minute, that a fictious “Mr. Marketing Superstar” walked into your business today and told you they can attract new customers for you, fitting a specific demographic and it wouldn’t cost you a dime until the customers actually walked through your door and bought something? This ‘too good to be true’ marketing person would be essentially offering to work for free and only be compensated based on actual results they brought to your business.
You may think this is too good to be true. But that is exactly what we are offering you with Minor Hockey Deals site!!
On top of the advertising and marketing benefits, a portion of everything that is purchased by Minor hockey parents goes directly back to the parent’s son’s or daughter’s minor hockey association or team. Therefore, your business is actively giving back to the community as a good corporate citizen by supporting minor hockey.
By offering an promo on our site, you will see the following benefits;
- Targeted advertising to a specific demographic group (over 500,000 Canadian kids, area parents & families) at no cost. You pick the geography concentration.
- No upfront fees
- Gain hundreds of new customers
- Generate a word of mouth buzz within the local hockey community
- Upsell/cross sell opportunity once customer is in your business
- Community involvement – corporate giving . This program generates significant fundraising dollars to address the ever increasing costs of putting kids in minor hockey. Dollars go directly to the Team to help offset costs (practice time, tournaments, off ice training, etc) or Association wide expenses (ice rental, jerseys, equipment, resources, etc).
- Follow on business. Think of the long term value of a new life long customer.
- A measurable marketing campaign. No other traditional advertising methods provide these quantifiable results.
- Increase sales
- Simple, easy to implement
If your business offers one of the following, we are interested in talking to you;
1. Does your business offer a hockey specific product or service to Minor hockey players or parents? Approximately 80% of our offers are hockey related. And they cover a very broad spectrum – from sports equipment retailers (obviously) to creative gifts (kids hockey books).
2. Does your business offer non-hockey related products or services that would appeal to Minor hockey families? Approximately, 20% of our offers fall into the ‘other’ category - things that families need to buy throughout the hockey season (anytime really). Again, this is a very broad spectrum – from family friendly restaurants to van rentals (for out of town tournaments) to general dry cleaning.
We know you are super busy, but please contact us to learn how we can positively impact your business today.
Here is a link to see current deals that are being offered to the parents which will give you a basic idea of how your business and deal would be shown.